Friday, November 30, 2012

An Odder Dream --Garrett

This dream wasn't particularly scary or anything. It was just... strange.

It started out with some of my friends and I standing around in one of our teacher's classroom. None of us were saying anything to each other, until every light in the room became a light green. Then a bunch of skeletons just jumped out of the closets and started dancing under the lights to no music at all. (inb4 2spooky4me) One of them came up to me, looked me straight in the face and let out a short "HAH". He reached out, grabbed my hand, and dragged me out there with the rest of the skeletons to dance. When I looked back to mey friends, they were all playing DDR in the corner of the room.

And then I woke up. I lost control of my laughter after that. It even woke Steven up from the other room.



No comments:

Post a Comment